Wednesday, October 3, 2007

MLB Playoffs - kondum picks!

I was just browsing ESPN.com and realized that I have not posted my playoff picks yet. The Phils-Rockies series kicks off the playoffs in a couple of hours. So let me get to it:

NL:
Division Series I - Phillies over Rockies in 4.
Division Series II - Cubs over Dbacks in 4.

NLCS:
Cubs over Phillies in 6

AL:
Division Series I - Red Saaawx over Angels in 4.
Division Series II - Indians over Spankees in 5.

ALCS:
Red Saaawx over Indians in 6

World Series:
Saaawx over Cubbies in 6.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for the Sox all the way, but the Yankees still scare me (they always do, they always do). Dice-K worries me, as does Schilling. They're not consistent. Yanks will handle the Indians just fine. Sorry dude, but CC can't carry all the load.

My optimistic prediction matches yours: Sox vs Indians, Sox win. Doesn't matter who wins the NL.

My pessimistic prediction: Yanks vs Sox, Yanks win. Doesn't matter who wins the NL.

AH said...

Anyone but the yankees & sox ..