Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Onto BeanTown!

One of my buddies thinks that I have a 'connection' with Boston. Not sure what that means but I am headed back to Boston again! With Wharton denying me admission last week, my decision or the lack of need for one, is made for me.

I will be attending MIT Sloan this Fall!

I dont think it's hit me yet that (a) I will be in school again, (b) I will be living in Boston, (c) I will be attending MIT Sloan, (d) I will be living on a student's budget, and (e) I will be leaving my current workplace and Philadelphia.

anyway, onto filling in paperwork (FAFSA forms, tax returns, loan applications), apartment hunting, and planning the move. I was thinking all along to get a studio apt in Boston but one of the Sloan kids that I met at admit weekend emailed me to see if wanted him as a roommate. hmmm? Still thinking about it. Plus he wants to stay in Beacon Hill while I prefer the bohemian Central Square area. well, I will know more about this in May.

So it has taken me about one FULL year from the time I decided to get an MBA to my decision on which school to attend. Relieved! Excited!

No comments: