Monday, May 25, 2009

Tokyo, Thailand, and a Wedding!

So, to celebrate the end of the first year of my MBA program, I decided to spend 10 days in Thailand. I am writing this post from Bangkok (1:30 am here). Why Thailand? Well, let me tell you why Thailand. One of our classmates is getting married in Bangkok (the wedding was tonite) so a bunch of my classmates planned to combine that with some pleasure.

We got here 2 days ago - via a brutal 14h flight from Boston to DC to Tokyo to Bangkok. Spent a few hours in Tokyo and loved it. Am going to go back there at some point.

anyway, I will write more about this when I get back to Boston. It's been an interesting trip so far. Going to a kick boxing match tomm nite, then off to a beach in South Thailand (Ko Phi Phi) for 3 days. Ahh, vacation! Much needed.

hope y'all are having fun.

later

No comments: